Neutral Header

Neutral Header

Friday, September 22, 2017

Gorgeous Glass Pumpkins

I've said it before, my parents are great collectors! My mom has an eye for beautiful objects and they love to fill their home with unique pieces of art. Fall is in the air and last week I helped mom get out her pumpkin collection. Mind you, this is only ONE part of her collection, the glass pumpkins. 

We swapped out her chunks of crystals on the the silver pedestals and replaced them with hand blown glass pumpkins and gourds in rich autumnal colors. 


These are truly works of art, look at the stem and how it curls gracefully down the side.

 The side board is filled and the colors are amazing.

If you look carefully you can see two tiny pumpkins sitting in a sterling pin dish. 


  
 Here the pumpkins are nestled among cut crystal candle holders for an elegant centerpiece.



There is one small Lalique owl hiding behind a pumpkin.



Well, this is  ceramic not glass, but I love the soft colors it's glazed with.

Gorgeous, yes?

I like to join these parties


4 comments :

  1. Your mother has a very nice collection. The colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling over the pumpkin collection! I particularly like the various ways the two of you used them to style vignettes here and there. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the teeny tiny pumpkins and the little owl! The collection really is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm:) o Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete