Neutral Header

Neutral Header

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Christmas Trees from The Christmas Idea House

This weekend, December 1st and 2nd, Desert Club of Mesa presents its 60th Christmas Idea House! This is the first year in 17 years that I won't be there due to my move to Utah. This talented group of ladies fills a home with amazing Christmas decor and treats. Then it is opened to the public with items for sale and ALL of the proceeds are donated to  local charities and students in need.

Since I can't attend this year I'm sharing just some of the fabulous Christmas trees my friends and I have decorated over the years. I hope it gives you some inspiration! 

If you would like to attend the Christmas Idea House this year click here for more info Christmas Idea House .


































I like to join

No comments :

Post a Comment