Neutral Header

Neutral Header

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Top 5 Posts of 2015




As a new year begins it's always fun to review the past as we look forward to the new. I love seeing which posts have been the most viewed and commented on as it shows me what my followers are  interested in. Here are my top 5 posts of 2015.

We all  seem to enjoy fun tablescapes especially during the holidays!


It's fun to share my thrift store finds with you. Sometimes the treasures I find are not only beautiful and practical but also nostalgic. 


Many of us bloggers are collectors of one thing or another and it's fun to share those treasures that we've loved over the years.


I helped a friend find vintage milk glass vases for her nephew's wedding. It all looked so charming!
French Country Inspired Farm Wedding - milk glass table decor - Marie Antoinette wedding   Read more - http://www.stylemepretty.com/georgia-weddings/2013/08/01/french-country-inspired-farm-wedding-from-christopher-helm-photography/:

And by far my most popular post of the year, something that many of us search for in thrift stores, at garage sales and in our grandmother's attics -


Happy New Year! May 2016 be your best ever!

I like to join these parties

3 comments :

  1. Lovely collections and reflective photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to sharing 2016 with you!
    Happy New Year!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The milk glass centerpiece is so pretty! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete