Neutral Header

Neutral Header

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Top 5 Posts of 2014



Happy New Year! 2014 was a super busy year for me as we built a new vacation home and traveled so very much. That meant fewer blog posts. Nevertheless, I did keep track and appreciate all of your visits and comments. So here are my top five posts of 2014-

Here is how we finished up furnishing our new house in Midway, Utah in Vacation House part 2  .


Waterford Biscuit Barrel - I finally found a lid to go on my Waterford cookie jar.

Many of you enjoyed my unusual fall tablescape in Pumpkins and Blue Willow.


Vacation Home- This is how we began our big project!

And my most popular post of the year by far was my wonderful thrift store find of Mikasa Countryside!

Thanks again for all of your kind comments and for all of the wonderful inspiration I get from you. Here's to 2015!

I like to join these parties
                   Seasonal Sundays @ The Tablescaper



3 comments :

  1. Happy New Year Karee and I am looking forward to reading your blog . Meg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and the dishware is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly did have a busy year! and ow exciting for you to finish you vacaton home! I enjoyed seeing your pumpkins and blue willow and Mikisa. A great find, so lovely.
    All the best to you in 2015.

    ReplyDelete