Neutral Header

Neutral Header

Friday, March 30, 2018

March Dinner Party

Two weeks ago I hosted a small party for several friends who all have spring birthdays. I chose a St. Patrick's Day theme but this would easily work for any springtime luncheon.

 I pulled out a charming vintage tablecloth that I found once while thrift shopping. It is cross stitched with colorful spring flowers.

 My favorite place settings are my mix and match white ironstone and mix and match vintage silverware.

 A few pots of primroses are perfect nestled in an old toolbox. 

To go along with an Irish theme I served Loaded Potato Soup
 Martha Stewart's  Irish Soda Scones ,

fresh artisanal bread, 


and spring greens with apples, mandarin oranges and berries.
To top it off, one of my favorite make ahead desserts, Mint Oreo Ice Cream Pie.


I bagged up Rolo candies and attached a vintage card with an Irish blessing wishing everyone luck.
It was a fun and pretty way to welcome spring! 

I like to join


No comments :

Post a Comment