Neutral Header

Neutral Header

Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas House 2013

This past week was the annual Christmas Idea House in Gilbert, Arizona. My women's club works all year designing, creating, making and baking to put on a fabulous showhouse that raises money to give scholarships to needy students and local charities. 

Here are some highlights of the decor and goodies we had for sale. Many thanks to those who attended and support our efforts!

 This glittering tree was featured in the dining room.




 One of our members made 3 different playhouses entirely out of felt. Adorable!



 We get some of our ideas from following your blogs. I wonder if  Debbie over at Confessions of a Plate Addict recognizes these Frenchy dishtowels ?


I wanted to take this entire chandelier with it's crystal stars and acorns home with me!


We made 140 pounds of lucious homemade fudge.
Here are just a few of the talented ladies who make this event possible. 

Whew! Now I can move on to decorating my own house!

8 comments :

  1. How wonderful of you to share all these ideas! The dining table was so pretty with the great place settings. I wish i could have shopped your creations. Thanks for shaing!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many nice things to look at here. I like the dining table with the burlap runners going sideways. I love those french towels with the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful things - WOW what a bunch of talented ladies, They do wonderful work. Love the chandy would like that in my house. Sounds like it was a huge success. Thanks for sharing.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely lady.
    This is my first time on your Beautiful blog with all your great Ideas so sweet. I am your newest follower on your blog now. I hope you will also join my Tablescapes and come see. Hope you and your family all keep warm on this cold night.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! Love those frenchy dishtowels! Thanks for the shout out! Hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is all so beautiful. Love it. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! I enjoyed seeing all the wonderful Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete