Neutral Header

Neutral Header

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Springtime with Peter Rabbit

    I have been on the lookout for turquoise dishes for a tablescape I'll be doing for my women's club Christmas Showhouse. I was lucky to find eight salad plates last week at a thrift store for $1 each. They are exactly what I was looking for, but just for fun, I thought they would be perfect with my old Wedgwood Peter Rabbit dishes. Scott and I took a trip to England when I was expecting our first child and we bought this charming set of plates for the new baby. All of our children have used them, and now when the grandkids visit we pull them out again.
   The quilt was my sewing project last summer when it was too hot to go outside!


This beautiful vintage silver cake pedestal will be for sale next week in my store,
along with several other  silver serving pieces.



This charming little hen has a surprise inside, can you see it?


No comments :

Post a Comment