Neutral Header

Neutral Header

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas Idea House 2016


Every year for the last 16 years I have been involved in a truly amazing charity event.
 The Christmas Idea House is a fundraiser put on by a women's service league - the Desert Club of Mesa. Our purpose is to award needy students with college scholarships and donate to other local charitable organizations that help women and families in crisis.

 I've shared pictures over the years of some of the rooms that I have decorated. This year I thought I'd share some before and after pictures.

Here is the house that a local family "donated" to us for a week. We fill it with home decor, gift items, and gourmet treats. 

This year my committee was in charge of the Family Room. Ready, set, go!

We work all year crafting, designing and creating . First we have to unload and bring in all of our boxes.



 Hard at work. 
It usually takes us 2-3 days to get the house ready.

 At times we feel overwhelmed!

 Many, many ornaments are laid out waiting to be hung.

Things are starting to look good.







 Dining Room


 Master Bedroom and Bathroom


 Kitchen

 Here's the Family Room after we filled it!






I am so blessed to work with such talented ladies.

If you are in the greater Phoenix area this an event not to be missed! Remember, 100% of the money we raise goes to good causes.


I like to join these parties

2 comments :

  1. What a wonderful charity event, Karee. I wish I lived nearby so I could shop all of the wonderful goods you gals have for sale. I hope you make loads of money for scholarships and women in crisis. You go girl! Thanks so much for linking up with Vintage Charm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete