Neutral Header

Neutral Header

Friday, August 17, 2012

Honey Bee Napkins

I found some lovely linen napkins at the thrift store last week. There was set of six ecru hemstitched napkins that appeared to be brand new. They were so inexpensive ($2.39 for all!) so I decided to have a little fun with them. I added a little Honey Bee graphic courtesy of the The Graphics Fairy.
I think they turned out very sweet!



This transfer method is the easiest of all. I just used the iron on transfers by Avery, ran it through my printer, cut them out and ironed on. Easy peasy!

5 comments :

  1. Your napkins came out beautifully...love them. Followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I would love to try this! Thanks for sharing!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your napkins came out beautiful Karee! I love the bee pattern you chose, very pretty. I may have to try this great idea! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your adorable napkins at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of my favorite Graphics Fairy graphics. I've used it several times. Love the napkins!

    ReplyDelete