Neutral Header

Neutral Header

Monday, April 2, 2012

Simple Easter Centerpiece

Debbie over at Confessions of a Plate Addict does such wonderful centerpieces in a shabby old crate. She inspired me to give it a try, although I haven't found a box as cool as hers yet. I did fine this wooden basket at the Goodwill and decided to have a little fun.


 I painted the box a soft green, distressed it a bit and added a beehive graphic. Then I added a few Springy touches like a nest with a little vintage bird, a glittery Easter bunny and some charming English dessert plates.


I think this makes for a simple Spring place setting great for Easter dinner or a ladies luncheon.
Actually, I'll be taking all of these goodies into my antique store this week , so drop on by! I'm at 

7 comments :

  1. The box was a wonderful find. I love the graphics on it and how you displayed it. Such an adorable look for Easter.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I better keep my eyes open for a box to do up like that! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great centerpiece and I adore those plates -- they DO set a pretty table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those plates are sooo pretty! Beautiful and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, I wish I lived closer, i'd be at your shop in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job on the centerpiece. I would love to visit your shop for some great French antiques!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your box. Isn't GW the greatest place to find some neat treasures. I love the graphic on your and your dishes are super. Cute bunny. I think your ignette is fabulous. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete